Going to see the Army Black Knights play at West Point? Here's everything you need to know about parking, shuttles, and the stadium so you can have a great time!
Enhanced Security Measures Remain in Effect At West Point and At Stadium Access Points for All Home Football Games.
All Fans 17 and Older Must Present a Valid U.s. Issued Id (license or Passport) to Enter West Point. for More Information, Click Here. We Strongly Encourage All Fans to Arrive As Early As Possible to Avoid Delays.
We Strongly Encourage All Fans to Arrive As Early As Possible to Avoid Delays.
Parking Lots Open Six Hours Prior to Kickoff.
Parking Spaces Are Limited and Tailgating Must Be Confined to a Small Area Around Your Vehicle. Traffic Lanes and Adjacent Parking Spaces Cannot Be Blocked At Any Time.
Spectators Wishing to Park Together Must Enter the Lots At the Same Time, Displaying Matching Passes. Saving Parking Spots Is Prohibited.
Fans Must Enter Through the Gate Indicated on Their Parking Pass.
Fans Without Parking Passes on Game Days Should Enter Through Washington Gate or Thayer Gate.
Ada and Wheelchair Accessible Parking and Bus Transportation Is Available By Entering Stony Lonesome Gate and Parking in H Lot. Fans Requiring This Assistance Do Not Need an Advance Parking Pass for Parking in H Lot. H Lot Is Available for Transportation to the Parade Ground and to Gate 1 and Gate 5 of Michie Stadium (1 Stony Lonesome Road, West Point, Ny).
Vehicles, Other Than Rv's Cannot Be Larger Than 8'4"x20'.
Rv's Are Parked At North Dock. Buses Must Park At the Ski Slope, and Shuttle Buses Are Available to Transport Fans on Post. for Rv or Bus Parking, Call the Ticket Office At 1-877-Tix-Army.
Day of Game Parking Purchases
- Day of Game Parking Is Available for $25.
- Credit/debit Is Now Available for Day of Parking Purchases.
- Fans Should Enter Through Washington Gate.
- Vehicles Will Be Directed By Parking Staff Into an Available Parking Location.
- Advance Parking Purchase Recommended
- All Vehicles Are Required to Have a Parking Pass. Advance Purchase Is Highly Recommended in Order to Better Facilitate Game Day Parking.
- Advance Parking Purchase Is Available Up to Two Weeks Prior to Game Day. Please Contact the Ticket Office or Army a Club to Purchase Advance Parking.
- Parking Passes Are Available with a $200 Donation or More to the Army a Club. Season Ticket Members, Who Do Not Donate to the Army a Club, May Purchase Season Parking Passes for $78. Non-Season Ticket Members May Purchase a Single Game Parking Pass in Advance for $20 or $25 on Game day.
Parking Pass Color Key
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate (674 Thayer Road. West Point, Ny)
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, Ny)
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, Ny)
- Gold Passes: Enter Washington Gate
- General Public Will Be Directed to Washington Gate.
* Fans Are Reminded That Each Parking Pass Constitutes One Parking Space.
** Fans Who Enter a Wrong Gate Will Be Given the Option to Park At the Gate or They Can Exit and Proceed to the Correct Gate.
ADA and Wheelchair Accessible Route (stony Lonesome Gate)
- H Lot
- Gate 5 (Michie Stadium)
Please Call 1-877-Tix-Army (849-2769) for These Accommodations.
- Bus/shuttle Service Is Provided From Parking Lots to the Parade Ground/michie Stadium and Post-Game.
- Fans Are Recommended to Keep in Mind Their Lot Location As Well As the Applicable Bus Route Color to Return Following the Conclusion of the Game.
- Hours of Operation:
- Pregame Shuttles: 90 Minutes Prior to Cadet Review (parade Is 3 Hours Prior to Kickoff on the Plain)
- Postgame Shuttles: 90 Minutes Following the Conclusion of the Game.
Green Shuttle Route (Thayer Gate)
- Buffalo Solider Field (Post Office)
- South Dock Lot
- Mid Lot
- Herbert Hall/AOG Building (Michie Stadium Proximity)
Red Shuttle Route (stony Lonesome Gate)
- H Lot (ada and Wheelchair Accessible)
- Aaa Lot
- Gate 7 (Michie Stadium)
Blue Shuttle Route (Washington Gate)
- Gillis Field House
- North Dock
- K Lot
- Elementary School
- Ski Slope
- Gate 3 (Michie Stadium)